Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Edith Ann's


I heard this place was the best breakfast in Huntsville. I didn't get breakfast so, I won't be the judge on that but, I did stop in for lunch last Saturday. The building is very unique and has that old time dinner feel to it. My server was very responsive, although I wish she would have told me about the brisket special. I ordered the chop steak, which if I remember correctly was the only lunch choice other than the brisket special. The meal was OK. The green beans were from a can, the potatoes were instant, and I would bet the gravy was from a can. The steak was overcooked, but it was still OK. The cornbread was good. My meal wasn't great, but it was OK. I will go back for breakfast next time and check it out.

Good: Location, Cornbread, Service
Bad: Freshness, Flavors

  Edith Anne's Diner on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment