Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Viet Huong

A good friend took me here for lunch. I looked at the local ratings, and to my surprise there were many people raving about this place. The restaurant located next to HHGreg on University Dr. in a shopping center. When I arrived, the first thing I noticed was that every table was full. It didn't take long until I got a seat. I looked around at customers dishes discretely while waiting for my friend, the portions where large, sometimes too much for one person. Everything looked fresh and appetizing. My friend suggested I get the Chicken Clay Pot, so I ordered the Beef Clay Pot. The dish comes out sizzling in a very hot clay pot which makes the rice around the edges chewy in a good way. The pot is full of vegetables, rice, and beef and smells fantastic. I threw on some Hosin Sauce, Sriracha sauce, and Garlic chili sauce that was on the table and made this a spicy Vietnamese concoction that I won't forget. The flavors were amazing. The best meal I have had in a month. I will be back very soon! Next time I will grab a menu to post with my next review.

No comments:

Post a Comment